Follow me on Instagram: @angelaremondi
This month absolutely flew by. I can't believe it's already February tomorrow!! I've had a month full of working, but other than that it's been a lovely start to 2014! Here are some highlights of January...
- Mike bought me a wonderful Roots crossbody bag which I have become obsessed with!
- Maya and I spent lots of quality time together this month hehe :)
- I decided to get back in the reading game this month and finally read Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
- More traditional bakery visits were had :) Mike and I also had a fun night baking banana bread. He did most of the baking. I am useless in the kitchen.
- The winter conditions are excessive and horrible in the Soo. I hate winter.
- Sarah came to visit and we had a lovely weekend hanging out, and also saw Alyssa which was so fun!
- Bookstore #1 had a lovely belated holiday party! It was a full-blown feast.
- I started getting ready for my cruise next month! Lots of list-making, summer-clothing-buying, and outfit planning
- The Soo has its perks sometimes, and Queen St. is always so pretty!