Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Late Night Carnival

(top: garage | skirt: garage | shoes: steve madden | necklace: modcloth | bracelet: h&m | belt: forever 21)

I've had lots to keep me preoccupied these days, because my aunts were both just in town from Toronto and Hong Kong! We did lots of fun activities together, like get pedicures, browse downtown, go shopping (where I bought these cute Steve Madden shoes!), visit my Nonno, and go out for some ice cream and yummy dinners. Perhaps the most exciting part has been my graduation gift from my aunt from Hong Kong- I came back from the bathroom at dinner the other night, and she had left a card at my seat. When I opened it up, it said "Coupon- good for one round trip from Canada to Hong Kong!" I nearly peed myself and had a heart attack, I'M SO SHOCKED AND SO THRILLED!! I can't wait until I can go next summer once I'm done school!!


Anyway, back to the main point of this post. Last weekend also happened to be Rotaryfest in the Sault... every year the city comes alive with rides, concerts, and activities and vendors by the water. I didn't get much of a chance to check it out this year (they also didn't do a Second Stage which is normally my favourite aspect of the festival -_-), but I did join Alyssa and Amanda for a jaunt through all the activities one night. We ended up going on the Scrambler, which caused me to scream and nearly puke. I normally love and do well on rides and roller coasters but it was actually so scary!! Carnival rides are so rickety and I have such a hard time trusting them!! After that, we went on a fun little drive and chatted away the way we always do!!


For our little night together, I wore my favourite maxi skirt from Garage with a ballerina top! It's definitely one of my favourite outfits. It's so easy to wear, I feel elegant when I do, and it's SO comfortable and breezy. Every lady should own a few maxi skirts, they are simply an essential clothing item. I will not accept any other opinion hehe.


Hope you're all having a great summer and have had the chance to check out a festival or two!! I can't believe it's almost August. I say the same thing every month, but this year is really just flying on by, isn't it????? Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment