Friday, August 1, 2014

August Goals


I have been mildly afraid of August's arrival since the day I accepted my offer of admission at Nipissing. And now it's here. I'm really excited to go to school again and to live on my own for the first time, but obviously a mild freakout is also in order.

This month, I'm excited to:
  • Get my ducks all in order since I move at the end of the month! Eep! I need to get organized and packed and prepared.
  • Continue going to yoga classes as often as I can, try out cross fit, and go running and hiking and biking on the days that my wallet can't quite cover an expensive group exercise class.
  • Continue cooking healthy meals and experimenting with fun recipes from my oddly large collection of cookbooks (Seriously when did I collect so many cookbooks? I don't even really like cooking)
  • Enjoy my upcoming trip to Florida with my mom and Mike! I'm SOO excited to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter I could die. Also, try not to let my mother drive me bonkers while we spend five whole days together in another country. 
  • Have my last shift at Coles! And have a celebratory dinner with all my coworkers/ friends... I am hoping I won't get too emotional about leaving. 
  • Spend as much time as possible with Mike, my friends, and family before I leave.
  • Have an especially awesome celebration/goodbye for Laur because she is moving to England in September!
  • Have a smooth move to North Bay and start my program at Nipissing!!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of your trip! I went before they opened Diagon Alley but I love the part that we saw! Have fun :-)

    alysiaave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete