Friday, June 20, 2014

Apartment Wishlist: Kitchen

(1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10)

This is part II of my apartment wishlist series!

I've been obsessed with this cutlery set from Modcloth since I first laid eyes on it (I know I'm getting older because I become obsessed with things like cutlery sets). I am absolutely in love with the pretty mint, turquoise, and blue colour tones, and would love to scatter those shades all over a kitchen.

I've never been one to get excited about a kitchen, but I think all these pretty colours and items would do just that! I'm finding I really like rustic touches (like creative twists on mason jars and vintage-font labels) and pretty details. If I could own everything on this wishlist, I might actuslly be inspired to stick around in the kitchen and cook a thing or two ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this stuff is so cute! I'm totally with you, it's kind of weird how much I love that pretty cutlery set. I'm moving into a new apartment in the fall so I totally know what you mean about getting excited to decorate the littlest things!

    ♥Brooke
    http://youreinbrookelynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete