A few things were made very clear to me through the taking/ editing of these photos:
- My mother was right and this skirt is definitely too short
- My mother was right, times two, and flats are not warm enough for this weather
- My mother must never read my blog and know that I just wrote she was right, twice
- I am in desperate need of a haircut
- Tripods are convenient and make everything easier but I still hate them and wish I owned a magical camera
- There is no fear greater than anticipating someone walking in on you while taking outfit pictures in a public space
- As a group, fashion bloggers are absolutely insane for taking outfit pictures in the snow. We're insane guys. It may look sunny and bright in these pictures but I can assure you I was absolutely FREEZING my toes off!
I wore this outfit to school, and then quickly decided to trade in my flats for a pair of boots. Em, Mark, Mike and I all went for dinner to the Palace last night, and it was so NOM. Today, Mike leaves for Toronto for the weekend, so I am entering into needy girlfriend mode (haha just kidding kind of). I guess this will just be a great excuse to get some assignments rolling ;) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Cardigan- Urban Outfitters
Skirt- Forever 21
Necklace- American Eagle
Belt- Urban Outfitters
Flats- Urban Outfitters