Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Fresh Start

dress: urban outfitters | shoes: h&m | necklace: american eagle | ship helm earrings: forever 21

WELL it's definitely been a while. The past few months have involved a lot of stress, busy-ness, work, and awful, restricted dress codes. My life has been lacking in creativity and motivation and pretty outfits, but I am forcing myself to get back in the game. Because it is good for my health, damn it. So here we are!! Back for a fresh start :)

The majority of my good friends have moved away for school/ returned to school out of town this year, so life in the old city has been fairly lacklustre. BUT! Last night I brought a lovely work friend along for a get-together with the boys. We played Cards Against Humanity and drank rum and just had a wonderful time!

This dress is the kind to throw on with a pair of tights and simple jewelry, and still feel perfectly put together. So naturally it was the perfect dress to crash boy's night in ;) It's so comfortable and the pattern reminds me of confetti hehe.

I also celebrated my four year vegiversary yesterday! I ate lots of cookies and a veggie poutine and was a horrible example of what a healthy vegetarian should be. I can't believe it's been a whole four years since I've eaten any chicken nuggets or bacon or burgers. Yipes! Never thought I would last this long! And now I can't even imagine eating meat. So strange!!



2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am so glad I did. What an adorable dress...it looks great on you! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Hope Monday is treating you well so far, too!

    xo Amy

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete