Thursday, January 22, 2015

Nothing Like a New Dress

(dress: h&m | tights: h&m | boots: spring | scarf: h&m | belt: h&m)

I had high hopes that I would be able to write a post today entitled "MY BALLIN' NEW HAIRCUT." My friends and I had a trip to the salon planned for yesterday, and we were all going to get some new do's. I was planning on a big change, too! However, we didn't arrange things quite well enough. The salon didn't have time to fit me in, and the cut I planned on getting was also waaaay more than I anticipated. So Linds and Alexa got their hair done, and I was left in the dust!

While Linds was finishing up with her hair cut, Alexa and I went shopping around since we both needed new jeans. And on the bright side of things, I bought a new pair of my usual jeans another size down! I was pretty excited to have gone down another pant size. However, it's hard to be too excited when I'm not seeing the changes in my body that the scale and the number on my jeans band are saying. But that's another post for another time.


A new dress is also a great way to make you feel better about things. When I was home this past weekend, I took a little visit to H&M to spend a gift card I got over Christmas! I saw this dress over the break, but didn't pick it up. It haunted me for a few weeks, so I decided to buy it this past weekend. I picked up a few other things as well, and I have to say, H&M is taking over my closet since it came to the Soo. I'm becoming such a poster child. I mean, check out this outfit! What the hell is that?