Monday, May 19, 2014

Apartment Wishlist: Bathroom

(1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10)

Remember when I mentioned making Pinterest boards upon Pinterest boards as an outlet for my moving-out excitement? Now is the time for me to start sharing some of my inspiration with you all!

This shower curtain is the original item that sprouted into many Pinterest boards. I absolutely fell in love with it when I saw it on the Urban Outfitters website, and quickly formulated a little dream bathroom around it. I really like the idea of a mostly-neutral bathroom, with colours being pulled from the shower curtain in towels and linens. I also love the idea of wire storage baskets, and all of the labelled house items from H&M are TOO cool.

I've been trying to think of rooms that will suit my personal style, while also keeping Mike in mind, since we will most likely be moving in together soon after I'm done my next year of school. This shower curtain is actually Mike-approved! He said the flowers were balanced with the stripes so it isn't too feminine. WOOT. The little grooming bag from Modcloth would also be perfect for all of Mike's stuff (so I can take over the rest of the bathroom with all of my makeup and hair supplies heh heh heh).

If you would like to take a look at my full bathroom wishlist, you can see it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment