Monday, May 19, 2014

Elsewhere on the Web


Please note: I do not officially have OCD. No tests have been run, no diagnoses have been made, and I can recognize that it is, in fact, a very serious disorder. I do, however, have some serious problems with obsessive organization and compartmentalization, which have not allowed me to rule out the possibility of OCD. Keep that in mind for the following post.

This blog is, for the most part, private from the majority of people I know IRL. I like it that way, and it will probably stay that way. But once in a while, I want to do some blog-type things on other websites, and my brain starts glitching out. My solution has been to make alternate accounts on essentially all of my favourite social media sites hahaha! Please forgive how unnecessary this is and disregard just how obsessive I can get. But if you'd like, you can now find me on new, work-in-progress Invented Romance accounts on the following:


And as always, you can find me on Bloglovin, Chictopia, and Twitter. Takin over the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment