Sunday, May 11, 2014

Three Years with Mike


Yesterday, Mike and I celebrated three years together!

Normally this is where I would put a cute little photo of us from over the years, but Mike is camera-shy and blog-shy so who knows if that will ever happen! You'll just have to trust that there is in fact photo evidence of our relationship in existence somewhere.

I'm very grateful to have spent three years with such an amazing guy by my side. We've had so many amazing memories, we've laughed together and grown together, and he truly is my other half. Every day is better and better with him. But I don't mean for this to deteriorate into mushiness so I will just end it here.

In summary: YAHOO, three years, that guy is the absolute best, I'm a lucky girl, love, sunshine, rainbows! :)

1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary, sugar! my 3 year anniversary is next month. i hope i can trick him into a selfie for the blog!

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete