(dress: modcloth | sweater: forever 21 | tights: joe fresh | flats: h&m | belt: forever 21 | bracelet: h&m)
The good news:
- My hellish 11-day row of awful shifts and overnights and 12-hour days is finally over! I was really starting to lose my mind a little bit (I don't even remember writing this post, seriously). I spent all day yesterday relaxing, napping, pinning inspiration boards for my eventual new apartment (obsessed with this activity lately), and hanging out with Mike. Best day ever.
- The heat shield on my car detached earlier this week, but Mike was able to hook me up and got it fixed FO FREE!!!
- My mom has rescheduled the vacation we were supposed to take last month! Now my mom is taking me and Mike to Florida in August! Holla at me, Harry Potter.
- After some exciting discussions with my boss at Bookstore #2, my future is looking far less bleak!
- I am on top of my health game like nobody's business and I am feeling like $100000.
- Laura and Josh start their placements in the Soo later this month! YAHOO FRIENDS!! I also get to go to North Bay at the end of this month and will get to see Sarah!
The bad ideas:
- Mike and I were in a huge rush and decided to be risky and try backing my tiny car out of his driveway... without clearing the baby bank that a snow plow had just created at the end of his driveway. This resulted in my car getting stuck, and 2 of his neighbours and their grandchildren running over and helping us push and dig it out. Awkward.
- WAITING TOO LONG TO APPLY TO A POSITION I REALLY REALLY WANT and now the posting is down IWANTTODIE.
- Wearing little flats in this monstrous disaster of snow. I am in denial that winter is still hitting us with full force. It's March. It's supposed to be Spring.
- Trying to take outfit photos in a heavy snowfall. WHEN WILL I LEARN?
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!!