February was a rough month, as I've whined about again and again. To say it was challenging would be an understatement, but for the most part, I'm proud of the way I've kept my head up and trucked right along. With February in my dust, I am absolutely thrilled for March. I have big things planned, and I've decided March is my month to get started on achieving some goals. I'm feeling motivated and driven, I want to make changes, and I feel creatively charged. I'm also ready to adjust my attitude and loosen up a little bit. Here is a little glimpse of what I have in mind for March:
- Focus on my health and well being. Hit the yoga mat, avoid bad snacks, and get my 8 hours of sleep & 8 glasses of water in every day. The usual.
- Get out of my style rut. I want to plan my outfits, rediscover old items, and involve more colour.
- Seek and collect inspiration, and challenge myself creatively.
- Manage my finances. Plan, budget, pay off bills, and save what I can.
- Help Mike with his busy month and show him I appreciate him.
- I've been very grateful to have so many supportive and awesome friends lately. I need to continue to make time for my friends in town and show my out-of-town friends their share of lovin as well.
- Stop sweating the small (and big) stuff. This has been such a huge issue for me lately and I can no longer deal. I need to work on taking a deep breath, not taking things personally, and letting things go. I am such a worry wart, you guys. I need to chill.
- Lower my expectations without lowering my standards, if that makes sense. I expect too much and am disappointed too easily. I am not perfect, other people are sometimes assholes, and things can't always go the way I think they should. To return to my above point, I need let things go.
I'm feeling really good about this month, friends! I hope March proves to be a lovely time for all of us. And I wouldn't complain if the snow made its way out the door.