Monday, January 6, 2014

Sunday Simplicity

(plaid shirt- tj maxx | jeans- american eagle | hair feather- cannot recall | bag- roots | fringey boots- american eagle)

I had a half-lazy day yesterday before heading to work. Mike and I went on a bakery run and nommed on some donuts, and then accidentally had what turned out to be a glorious afternoon nap. A flannel top with jeans and boots feels like a universal weekender outfit. I tried to make things a little more exciting with a feather headband and fringey boots, but I still like the simplicity of this outfit. I've come to realize that my style in general can be very simple!


Mike quickly took these photos for me before I ran off to work. What a great guy. He not only tolerates my irresponsible spending and obsessive shopping habits, he also takes pictures of my outfits for me.

4 comments:

  1. Look lovely! I always wonder how my blogger friends take photos in the snow. It's a miracle to me since we don't get snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    Your outfit is so cute, I really like the flannel on you!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple but cool and very pretty, love love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie, what a snow! Your outfit is
    cute and simple, love the top! Xx

    ReplyDelete