Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Eve

(dress- modcloth | tights- unknown | shoes- american eagle | necklace- modcloth)

I went over to Mike's house to celebrate New Year's Eve, along with Laura and Josh and Mike's sister. We played Cards Against Humanity (which is quickly becoming a traditional game with our friends), played Heads Up which turned out to be hilarious, ate pizza and treats, listened to music and reminisced about the Simcoe festival! It was a really fun night and I'm so glad I got to ring in the New Year with some of my absolute favourite people :)


I bought this dress from Modcloth because I've been in love with it for at least two years. I love the scalloped open back so much!! But I really wish I owned a backless bra. I own too many cool-backed dresses to not have a backless bra yet. Funny enough I remember complaining about the exact same issue last New Year's eve... I should probably just get on this issue and buy one.


Lolo and I have been best friends since the age of 9! That is 14 New Year's Eves!

And now, for some reason I can't even justify, I've decided to torture myself and compile a collection of my new year's style over the past 5 years. It's so weird to look back on these pictures and think about how much things have changed year to year! I feel like an 80 year old woman when I say things like that. But it's true! It's also crazy to think how much my closet has grown since that first picture. If only 18 year-old Angela would have known. Anyway it would appear I have a trend of wearing black dresses and/ or skirts for New Year's Eve! And now that I've noticed this trend I'm just gonna have to continue it.


1 comment:

  1. isn't it SO strange to look at pictures of yourself that far back?! it sometimes kind of makes me sad because of how much things have changed, but moving on is all part of life isn't it. and your NYE sounded so nice! cards against humanity is hilarious- especially if bubbly is involved ;)

    xo marlen

    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete